Friday, July 8, 2011

Chucky - Good Guys Edition

Chucky - Good Guys Edition

The killer doll is on the blog! I decided to buy Chucky (The bride came as a couple) on ebay. It is in good condition, with just some faded colors. But the rest is great!
I do not have "permission" of my wife to get at my house the Full Size Chucky (it measures a good 15 inches!), I have to content myself with the action figures. Purchased the versions of the fourth film, "Bride of Chucky".

So, I wanted to creat a Good Guys Box, as seem in the movies.
In the Internet  we can easily find the exact images, either loose or the picture of the unfolded box.

Just rebuild and retouch in Photoshop with the right measures and voilá!

The rear also correspond perfectly to what is shown in the movies. I had a "headache" to get fit it all in a A4 size sheets, due to the limitation of my printer. But, cutting here, gluing there, it seems OK after all.

At the top, the opening paper is another loose piece glued to the packaging. Without tabs, which after all, it is not so hard to open.
Inside we find two sections: The assassin couple and their five films in slim Amaray DVD cases, all fit in.

It is true that the appropriate model to be inside would be the version of the first (and second) movie. Butjust look at them, hey, these two sadists with this large smile, behind the plastic, are so creepy!

Ehehe, I love to see them standing there, quiet as they are and all nice (and ready to rip the plastic to... attack!)

4 comments:

Captain KorKor said...

Hello, I am curious as to if you could make another one of these, except to fit only two regular sized DVD cases, I know that would take some photoshop work on the sides to fit, but I would like it to fit just two DVD cases and the figures (obviously I would purchase figures of some sort on my own) I would be willing to work out some sort of payment if you really would like, I just think this is too cool and I would love to have one. Please and thank you.

brain-mixer said...

I can work some alternative to this one, yes.
The DVD cases you prefer are the normal amaray? The border size are the double from the slim I have on the pictures, so the box won't be so modified.
Send me an email with your answer to edgar_asc@hotmail.com and I'll tell you some more ;)
Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Do уou minԁ іf I quote a cοuple of your artіcleѕ aѕ lοng as I provide cгedit and
sources back to your blog? My website is in the very samе niсhe as yourѕ and my visitors ωoulԁ геаllу benefit from a lot of the information you
ρroviԁe here. Pleаse let me knoω if thiѕ alright ωith уοu.
Many thanks!

Fеel free to surf to my websitе :: painting model figures

brain-mixer said...

Yeah, with credits and source, no problem.