Wednesday, July 6, 2011

ELM STREET BOX-SET

Back to the home-made boxes. I have four more to join my works.
Next days I show you the other three. I hope you enjoy!


ELM STREET BOX-SET


Transformation more than simple, but elegant.
The exterior has the look of our familiar Freddy Krueger's sweater, with a logo of Elm Street Collection

The opening is from the lateral, sliding the inside to one of the sides.

It contains the seven movies of the series, on DVD covers Amaray slim, to fit them all (Freddy VS Jason will be apart, because I intend to do with the series Friday the 13th the same I did with this)

Although it contains only the DVD's, I intend to join to it in the future a collection of vintage photographs and posters of the series.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have discovered your blog today...
In a word... AMAZING...
Wonderful wonderful editions...
Keep up the good work!

Greetings from Portugal
Marco Moura

brain-mixer said...

Marco Moura, ainda bem que gostaste :D
Ah, já agora, também sou português!
Cumprimentos