Monday, March 18, 2013

DANCES WITH WOLVES (SPECIAL FUR EDITION)

Another Oscar classic: The 1990 epic from Kevin Costner.
This version is the least original, since there are special issues very similar to mine...
But as I have no idea where to find money to buy it, I decided to redesign it my way.

 
The official edition which I speak is that you can see around the text. May notice that many of the elements are also visible in my DVD Box.






DANCES WITH WOLVES (SPECIAL FUR EDITION)


Dances With Wolves comes encased in a transparent case. So for not gathering dust. And to not get crushed with other boxes.



The material surrounding the DVD is REAL fur! Do not know if of a fox or alien creature ...



Like a Matrioska ...
Inside still has another protective cover for the DVD. Just because I had to find a way to compile the photos and images on the case.



The traditional small detail: A feather (Pigeon. Caught from the floor. Washed, of course. I'm not crazy, dude) and another thing that was in my drawer and sat there perfectly.
Sometimes those junk who do not know what to do with them, do not send them to trash: Recycle it!



Cover open and back of the "fur".
Inside, postcards and screenshots of characters from the movie in the left
And reproductions of posters in the right .


The end result in all its glory. (Now tell if it is not more eye catching than the official one? Eheh!)

No comments: